Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Trip Report Day 2 - The Wedding

Hmm...the wedding. What can I say about attending the wedding of someone that I have known since fourth grade? I'm sure he will say the same for me too - like we were never suppose to grow up. I guess grow up we have. As for the wedding, well, Jay’s now married. She’s a good girl - straight from Vietnam though, so there's a huge cultural gap there.. Dunno what else to say about that other than good luck.

Pic of the couple:

It certainly was the most down-to-earth wedding I ever been to. No pomp’n circumstances – just a small and very quaint wedding. I helped to clean up the community room in which the wedding took place afterwards. I guess he really couldn’t afford anything else. I keep thinking that it's a rocky start, but then again, what do I know? I did went to the wedding single.

Clean up in the wedding hall/community center afterwards:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home